Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Silver Lining

I am the beginning, the middle, I am the end
Fear me if you dare
For I am the core of destruction

I am sorrow, I am angst, I am the underworld
I hold the power to save or scotch
For existence is at my disposal

I am lost love, I am hate, I am passing
Creation lies at my feet
For if I wish I may reverse it

I am speed, I am strength, I am invincible
I have no life or end
For I am eternal

I am everywhere, tangled up in truths, in lies, in secrets
I compel to obey
For I am impossible to defy

I can take the sun that cowers in my shadow
I can take the moon that hides behind me
I can take the galaxy whose vastness is nothing compared to me

I am the seconds. I am the years. I am the final exit.
Image me as god
For I can take life faster than it is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment